Welcome to Non Ugly Brunettes. This is a rating community for the brunettes of livejournal who are NON UGLY. Please take note that this community is for looks AND personality. Please read the rules below, grab the application, and apply to become a stamped member. Thanks!
Brunette: ADJECTIVE: Having dark or brown hair. Thanks to xspecialk for looking up the definition of brunette. =)
LAYOUT CREDITS: Thanks to heylover for the current layout & icon. Thanks to patriciaerin for the last layout & icon.
USERINFO CREDITS: Thanks diablamala for the current userinfo layout.
MAINTAINER'S NOTE: If the rules are broken in ANY way, you will be rejected and banned if you're a member pending a stamping, and if you're a stamped member, you'll receive TWO warnings before being being subjected to facing eviction, removal, and a permanent ban from the community the next and final time. The warning system does NOT apply to drama being created here. If such is done, you will be banned and reported to lj_abuse immediately.
01. You MUST be a brunette in some way. Either your hair be naturally brunette or dyed. This is for BRUNETTES only.
02. An amount of 3 pictures is required in your application. Two of yourself, and one of your hair. You can add more if you'd like, but don't add any less than 3 pictures.
03. You MUST use an lj-cut for your application and pictures. Ask the maintainer or read the FAQ if you don't know how to do an lj-cut.
04. You CANNOT comment on another post besides your application or make a new post besides your application until you've been accepted.
05. You MUST be 16 years old or older to apply. If you haven't turned 16 before12.31.2008, don't apply until you're one day past your 16th birthday.
06. This community is CO-ED and PLUS SIZE FRIENDLY. Remember that.
07. Once you join, you have 24 hours to post up your application or you'll be deleted.
08. Voting will be for 48 hours before a member gets accepted or rejected. If it's past 48 hours, and you still haven't been stamped, let one of us know via PM.
09. When filling out your application, you MUST have the questions BOLDED and the answers normal, so they will be easier to read. [If you've C&Ped the application, this should be easy for you.]
10. If you're rejected, please wait 7 days from the day you were rejected to try again.
11. You can retry TWICE, but if you're rejected for a third time, then please take the hint.
12. When filling out the application, you MUST put Brunettes Are BOMB! in the subject title so I know you've read the rules. Failure to do this will result in you getting automatically rejected.
13. If you've been rejected before and are reapplying, you MUST mention that you have been rejected before so the moderators are able to keep track of the applicants.
14. When adding more pictures to your application, just EDIT your post to add them, do NOT comment with the pictures. It makes it easier when counting votes.
15. Do NOT talk back to the stamped members or start drama. You'll get automatically rejected & banned.
16. If you were accepted, but left and wish to become a member again, you HAVE to reapply. Sorry, it's how it goes.
17. Do NOT argue or talk back to any of the mods. If you don't like what we say or decide on, deal with it. We're the ones who maintain the community. NOT you.
18. If you can't handle getting more No votes instead of Yes votes, then don't apply.
19. If you delete your application and I OR the mods find out, you will be banned from the community.
20. If you get rejected from the community and do NOT wish to reapply, you MUST delete yourself from the community or I'll do so and ban you.
21. ALL POSTS MUST BE FRIENDS ONLY! This is to protect you, and our current members, from drama from those that aren't a part of the community!
01. Only stamped members MAY promote communities and only ONCE a week.
02. You MUST bold your Yes/No votes AND/OR put the vote in the subject line of your comment. This makes it easier for the moderators and maintainer to count the votes.
03. You can post pictures as much as you'd like. But only one image can be showed and the rest MUST be behind an lj-cut, to save the member's friend's pages.
04. If you need to permanately leave the community for any reason, you MUST post a comment on THIS POST. It will greatly help the Maintainer with the upkeep of the Members List.
05. We have a three strike policy. Members are allowed to get warned twice without any action being done. But if the third warning is issued, they are subjected to being immediately kicked out, banned, and possibly reported to lj_abuse, pending on the reason of being kicked out.
06. Stamped members are encouraged to be honest and blunt when voting. But do so with tact, if we find you're out of line, you'll be warned.
07. No pornography/adult content is allowed in your stamped entries. There ARE members who are -18.
08. Please vote in any and all polls that the maintainer posts up and participate in the theme weeks. [It's not required, but the idea is the keep the community active.]
09. You're NOT allowed to judge the applicants based on their size, gender, race, or sexual orientation. This is discrimination, if such is done, I'll ban you and report you to lj_abuse. Sorry if it seems rude, but I hate discrimination.
10. You must judge the applicant on both personality AND looks.
11. Do NOT argue or talk back to any of the mods. If you don't like what we say or decide on, deal with it. We're the ones who maintain the community. NOT you.
12. If you need to change your member picture or have yet to submit your member picture for nub_members, you MUST comment on THIS POST with the picture and whether it's a picture update or picture submission in the SUBJECT LINE of the comment. This will help the Maintainer keep better track of the Members List.
13. If you need to go on a break or have changed your username, you MUST comment on THIS POST with the proper changes and the subject of the changes in the SUBJECT LINE. This will help the Maintainer keep better track of the Members List.
14. If you are leaving the community, please comment on THIS POST. Also un-join and un-friend the community, otherwise we'll remove you ourselves and ban you from being able to come back. This will help the Maintainer keep better track of the Members List.
15. ALL POSTS MUST BE FRIENDS ONLY! This is to protect us, and people that are applying, from drama from those that aren't a part of the community!
Copy & paste the application into a new entry and fill it out! Most members like detailed answers, so be sure to put in some thought into your application.